Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Suomenlinna

WELCOME to the start of this blog(which is not necessarily daily) in which i'll be posting additional Vantaa photos and photos from other parts of Finland. I'll be discontinuing my Summer in Finland since summer is over soon..

Here are some photos taken on the island of Suomenlinna. They were taken on 290706. Suomenlinna was once a military fortress. On my previous visits I've had taken photos of the fortress so i decided to skip that. Instead here are shots of the sun, sand and the sea. Also the birds..

Blogger has been giving problem with photo uploading so here's a gallery of the pictures i took. Individual posts on some of my favourite photos will soon follow..
p.s. The photo strip only works with Flash 8. Those who are unable to view it, please be patient and come back regulary to see the photos in future posts.






Official Website of Suomenlinna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home